Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beggar or Needy?

I never asked for help for anything. This is not because of pride, but because I feel that able bodied individual should provide for themselves. That being said, this is the first time that I have ever asked for help.
I have been informed that the best way to continue my networking in the gaming industry is to attend conventions. Comicon is only 62 days away. If I tighten my budget, I will be able to save enough to cover my ticket, room, good and travel. Unfortunately, I will not have enough money to cover my bills at home due to the work I will miss by going to Comicon.

I humbly ask anyone that is willing and able to donate any amount they can. The fact that I am asking shows how badly I want to go to Comicon. If you wish to donate, please do it on PayPal. My email address is Lashanachar@gmail.com. I, Jason Harris, do solemnly promise that any money donated will be solely used for my trip to Comicon. If I do not get enough donations to be able to go, all donations will be returned to the sending party.

Thank you for your consideration and support. Deadline for reservations is Sept 23, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment